Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MY LOVE….


MY LOVE….



Last night before went to bed
Thoughts of you filled me
Though I have not cried this way in a long time
Onto my pillow fell silent tears
I cried thinking of your smile
My tears streaming down
Thinking of the times you have held me
Making me feel secure
Of all the moments you have made me feel wanted

Dreams were given to a woman like me
And a lonely woman's dreams came true
If I was given a chance to wish
I'd wish for me to always love you
And the other I'd give it to you
For you are the one
Who makes me complete
You've captured my heart
And touched my soul


For how could I describe our love
Romantic love
Spent in self-indulgent wishes
And thoughts of long awaited kisses
Of sweet embraces, tender sighs
And gazing into love filled eyes
Oh yes, it is that kind of love

Or, is it yet the love of passion
The ecstasy that knows no reason
That shuddering nerve tingling feeling
The climax with your senses reeling
The wondrous joy when you discover
That sweet surrender to your lover
Oh yes, it's that kind of love too

Or even yet a love that grows
One that cares and one that knows
That sees beyond the outer skin
Into the person deep within
That loves the spirit and the soul
The inner self that makes the whole
Built on trust and empathy
A love you know was meant to be

For you are the one
That stepped into my dreams
Gave me new hope
Showed me what love means
If my tears could write a love song
I'd write a song for you
It would explain just how I feel inside
And how much I love you
But my tears can't write a love song
But when they fall, they fall for you alone
I've learned the full meaning
Of being in love
By being and loving with you


I thought love was just a mirage of the mind
It's an illusion, impossible to find
But the day I met you, I began to see
That love is real
And it exists in me


The love we share is all these things
A love that has no need of rings
A love you never need to doubt
A love I cannot live without
A love to last us all our days
A love I'll share with you always………..
Loving you forever………….

Copyright@Motifs2011
Labels:Love,tears,soul,heart
Picture:Courtesy Google Images


 



39 comments:

  1. One of the best reasons for being back is to be able to read your poems


    I thought love was just a mirage of the mind
    It's an illusion, impossible to find
    But the day I met you, I began to see
    That love is real
    And it exists in me

    A really wonderful passage written as only you do so well!!!
    Just wonderful, A little welcome back gift to me lolol


    http://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com/2011/11/photographing-transportation-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this so sad and beautiful at the same time..loving you...As always......XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of your most beautiful love poem Alpana. Just loved reading it and felt the love that you are experiencing. Nothing is as magical and beautiful as love and feeling that love for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely Alpana. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely Alpana. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just took my breath away! Oh, the joy and wonder of the deep, abiding love you describe here.
    Marvelously done!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If tears could ever write a love song, I'd write one for you...

    But then again, I thank God, it cannot :P...I've never lost my passion maybe just on this kind of love...I have yet to see, feel and taste REAL love ~ and I hope it could be written with smiles and laughters ;)

    Oh, my love...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Or even yet a love that grows
    One that cares and one that knows
    That sees beyond the outer skin
    Into the person deep within
    That loves the spirit and the soul
    The inner self that makes the whole
    Built on trust and empathy
    A love you know was meant to be

    one of favourite stanzas in this. Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Jim...welcome back...I missed you around..and I am glad you liked this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Bonnie...Thank u...it does have a bittersweet flavour.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Rimly...You know me too well,and what I want out of life...thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Melissa...Love will find a way to your heart someday...and I know for sure that you deserve nothing but the best.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have poured down your feelings soo beautifuly. Its soo beautiful alpana. Each line s beautiful. M sure u must b feeling very light after u have written this one!

    Love n blessings!!

    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  14. Alpana...this is really, really beautiful! You always manage to find the perfect words to express the deepest emotions!

    I love this, dear one <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. True love doesn't need a ring that is so true

    BN

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful poem. Full of love and Passion.
    I loved it, Its been long since i visited here..
    Nice coming back.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Manisha...Thank u,yes writing this has made me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Alejandro...Thanks...I am flattered.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Blognostics...I have always believed that is the journey that counts,not the destination...this is my belief...all relationships do not need to end up in a marriage,there is more to life.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Sumit: Thank u...yes its been a while since I last saw u here.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Alpana, Another beautiful forever love song. Each line in the poem speaks volumes and the depth of the emotions literally punches the readers in the gut with its intensity.bravo lady..well done.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very intense yet so fluid! Such poem pens itself using your hand merely as a means. Oh, you took my breath away.
    -POSH

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Sulekha...Thank u...Your words mean a lot to me...Because I know you care.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What can I say, your site is one of the reasons i hate having no internet. Loved it as always

    ReplyDelete
  25. Alpana, there were so many beautiful passages here! I felt this one very deeply! More like this please!

    http://lyricfire.typepad.com/lyric-fire/2011/11/lyric-fire-nolanas-for-november.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Charles: I miss seeing you around,and thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Tameka: I wish to write like this more often,but it doesn't happen all the time..thank u for your words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sheer poetry. Loved it. Great going dear friend. Keep on writing many more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  29. @NJ: Thank you...its an honor for me when you appreciate my work.

    ReplyDelete
  30. How wonderful...to be so in touch with your feelings that you can express them so openly and so beautifully.love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. How wonderful...to be so in touch with your feelings that you can express them so openly and so beautifully.love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  32. How wonderful...to be so in touch with your feelings that you can express them so openly and so beautifully.love it:)

    ReplyDelete

Design by WPThemesExpert | Blogger Template by BlogTemplate4U