Monday, March 19, 2012

Life: It’s a tough teacher actually. It teaches you everything whether you wish to learn or not.


Life: It’s a tough teacher actually. It teaches you everything whether you wish to learn or not. 




 I mean life does not care about your choices or your preferences in a way, it teaches you all good things that can be beneficial for your mental, social and spiritual growth as a person but it also teaches you the fallacies and gimmicks to survive in the tough world.......no reasons you like to learn it or not. 
Don't you think that we all have these common human traits in us to take advantage of others, play with others sentiments, and hurt them??
But it depends how you manage to control these feelings becoming a collective energy within making you turn animal ultimately. Here the goodness in us plays a vital role. Life gives us all the opportunities which we deserve. But life rests the power of decision-making on us to follow it or not. Life is a great teacher which teaches us in every second of life but it is our responsibility to obey them, take knowledge from it. Our ability is not judged by our specialties but it is judged by our decisions. It's all what I think about the life.

As most of my blogger friends know, I have been missing from the blogging world for a long time, this is because I was fighting some real tough legal battles, and it’s not that I didn’t have time, I just couldn’t concentrate, I will not say that I have emerged a winner, though my family feels so, the biggest compliment I got was, “You made “US” proud”.
After fighting this battle for six months, communicating between 2000 kms every 15 days, all of a sudden an inner voice said to me to compromise, to stop what I was doing, and I followed that and did it. I have taken notice that the deeper I know about myself, the clearer I understand others. I have lost out on serious amount of money in doing so, but believe me, for the past two days, I am suddenly at peace with myself, and I am happy. As a child, I always thought the expression “it’s better to give than to receive” was trifle and silly. Today as an adult, I recognize the expression’s value. Having the capacity to give means you possess a mindset of abundance. Having the will to give means you want to make a difference in the world. Having the desire to give means you care.
I realized that as you strive to achieve your goals and dreams you can count on there being some fairly substantial disappointments along the way. Don’t get discouraged, the road to your dreams may not be an easy one. Think of these disappointments as challenges - tests of persistence and courage - that life throws at you during your journey. They are necessary and are meant to help you grow as a person.
My belief in God has rekindled once again, and I know this would have never been possible without the love and support of so many of you people.
A lot of people passed, and threw my life; each in their way taught me things I will never forget! I only wish I knew the names of every person who ever left an imprint on my life. Good or bad, those people will never know how much I thank them for what small moments in my life they spent. Each taught me a lesson. Those who's kind words found their way to me, I would wholeheartedly welcome back again. Those of harsh words or actions I would still thank them for the lesson they taught me! In my life I will say I've known evil and good in humans. I've known angels, spirits and ghosts and all manner of entities, and it has made for an interesting life!! My Mother always says, everything that passes through your life is with a reason, good or bad there is a lesson to be learned. And I have learned plenty......And I am back!!!!!!

CopyrightMotifs@2012
Pictures:Courtesy Google Images


35 comments:

  1. Great! when you share your views on the world and experiences, I can see how mature u really are. I had been wondering whether to stop giving in a particular context, and your post helped me make my descision. Yeah it is the descisions that matter,...life teaches us from the positive and the negetive...I read somewhere " why blame anyone..they all teach us our lessons, we should rather thank." They are like our eagle mothers from the universe, they may push us off the cliff but they are the ones who give us our wings
    Thinking Space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe in your instincts,it helps.
      Thank you Jerly.

      Delete
  2. The inner voice will never let you down! All the best Alpana, for all your pursuits:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can appreciate the quote at the beginning. Life: It’s a tough teacher actually. It teaches you everything whether you wish to learn or not.
    Here’s another you may like by Tom Bodett, “In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.”

    It sounds like you’ve been through the fiery furnace, dear Alpana, but I’m just thankful you made it through with God’s help and by His amazing grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your quote also, Debra,and as I have mentioned,I have always got immense support from my blogger friends,and you are one of them,thank you.

      Delete
  4. Hey, first of all, am really happy that I found your blog. you write awesome. and yeah, the things you said is exactly what I feel. I just cant express myself like that, and you did that beautifully. Am really thankful to God that I too have learned plenty, maybe sometimes I did wrong, but that taught me a good lesson, from childhood I wanted people to be nice to me, and whenever someone behaved rudely or weirdly I would get heartbreaks, but with time, I became much stronger, and now I just walk away without regretting a bit. Life made me stronger with each passing day! just as you said :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am glad that you found my blog, Dark Angel,we only learn from life,and after all that I have gone through,I still say..'What next"....
      Thank you

      Delete
  5. "...Having the capacity to give means you possess a mindset of abundance. Having the will to give means you want to make a difference in the world. Having the desire to give means you care..." Wow! Superb Lines... thank you for the words... :) Apart from that, this is one of the finest posts i've read of recent with good motivational ideas put in the simplest of language forms... Thank you... :) Am sure your words will help many... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And, i missed something... WELCOME BACK... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. good to see you back. i know you've been absent from blogging world a long time, but i didn't know it was something as frustrating and excruciating as a legal battle. After such a thing it's not possible to come out feeling like a winner, when these things suck the vital life force out of you, but good to see that you are now at peace with yourself :). Temporary possessions will come and go, but maintain that mindset :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right,temporary possessions will come and go,and I am glad I chose to look beyond the material world.
      Thank you.

      Delete
  8. dear and most repected Alpana,I welcome you back with my heart!you've always been a beacon for me since I came on facebook. Yes, life is most unrelenting and I've been suffering its 'slings and arrows' with the courage inastilled in me by friends like you. My dear, you are a pure soul and will certainly be looked after by God.
    -Portia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very inspiring and motivating post Alpana.I am so glad to see you back. I am sure the decision you took was indeed the right one. It makes me happy that you feel at peace now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Missed you so much, Alpana, and so glad to see you back here!
    I am glad to know you are content with the decision you have made. It is always more blessed to give than to receive . . . when we learn that in life, it is a milestone from which we will never retreat.
    The lessons of life can be tough and hard, but, if we learn something from them, be they bad or good, we will continue to grow in grace and wisdom.
    Many blessings to you, Alpana!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alpana, our blogging world is just not the same without you in it :) I'm sad that you have hit hard times in your life. No one should have to have those battles in their life for so long. But, for some reason, certain people do and it seems to make them so much stronger in the end. It gives them a greater insight into others. I know that you will come out of whatever you face with strength and dignity! I have missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first time on your blog! And good to know you are back with a BANG! :D And so glad you have emerged out of your ordeals like a phoenix! :) Good Luck and I'm following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good for you Alpana! I am so happy you went through it all and came out more knowledgeable and free! I would definitely call that a victory darling! You have been missed sorely but now that you are here - you are a wiser woman, a woman who knows much more - welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back....missed you. Glad that you fought the battle, a personal one and won. Life is all that which you have said. You are strong and an inspiration to all of us.Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhhhhh Alpana.....you are such an inspiration to me...I know of some of your struggles over the last year...and yet you shine through with grace....you can always see the positive ...even in darkness and pain......wow you are truly amazing ....I am so proud of you and always..loving you....As always.....XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Alpana your inner wisdom knows where it wants you to go..It just wanted you to act upon it.. You have achieved VICTORY you have come out stronger, wiser and with a better understanding of who you are and that counts more than money... in fact how far can money take you?
    Nice to have you back

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is great to have you back Alpana. I know what you have gone through but you have always shown character even in your most darkest hours and I am so proud of you. Love always

    ReplyDelete
  18. meri pyari or bholi dee....

    Life is always teach us a new thing.This is the only class where we give exam first then learn the chapters....In everyone life we never can change the way or path of life but we always change the way of our living....

    never mind I am so glad and happy today as you come back for blogging I am waiting for you so long time.......

    Love you so much.......

    ReplyDelete
  19. Alpana, Welcome back , proud of your courage and generous spirit. You must be feeling so good about yourself and life, with the decision you took.Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welcome back, my sweet Alpana. I have missed you.
    Life is one big road...a journey we must all take. No one ever said this life was an easy one...far from it. Life is filled with unexpected twists & turns. Sometimes, we might stumble onto the wrong path, but we are never lost. Everyday we exist on this earth, we are challenged in some way or other. The key to meeting these challenges is not to give up, no matter how bleak the outcome might appear. We must trust our instincts, because they are never wrong and we must believe that God will show us the way. I am sorry you have had to make this painful journey, but think of how much you have grown as a result of all that you have faced. You have shown much courage, strength & heart...all the qualities of a beautiful flower (smile). Yes much money has been spent, but you have gained so much more than that...you have renewed your faith in the One whose power is mightier than all the legal systems that exist...you have have found new meaning in God and that makes your journey all the more worthwhile.

    Be happy now Alpana. You are surrounded by people who love you and care a great deal about you. We wouldn't want you to be any different than the graceful woman you are today. I wish you the very best in life today, tomorrow & always. Be good to yourself, because you are worth it.♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Seeing you back with this wonderful post back is lovely.

    adaptation is a secret behind intervening the actual process of living life smoothly. but life is not sweet and smooth in each turn. the turn where it takes time to adapt the process, becomes difficult for us to carry on further. but once we adapt the process through experience and learning, even sometimes burning our egos, we become achievers to put ourselves back on track, no matter what. determination to achieve and the fiery zeal to succeed must always be kept alive to overcome the unseen injuries and hurt. we must not let ourselves down in the hands of the pain giving lovers.

    you have proved yourself to be a COURAGEOUS WOMAN, we are PROUD of you. i love to say it again and again. from the core of my heart i love showering my respect and gratitude on you as a symbol of WOMANHOOD.

    now it's enough. be in peace. keep writing. process will continue and so your adaptation. and you will continue too, but this time with all the happiness you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I second with each and everything...

    Whenevr u want to follow ur heart and believe in ur beliefs its not easy but I am v glad to see u hv emerged as a winner. U have set an example for other women around.

    BRAVO n KUDOS!

    God is and alwys be there with u...

    Love
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations Alpana. The blogging world is better because your back, keep your head up and your heart warm !!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for sharing!! I will be looking out for more stories from you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Alpana, you were in my thoughts and I prayed all was going well for you. I had some legal issues last year myself and they were no fun and took a lot out of me. It's nice to see you blogging again. Prayers and blessings to you in all things. Especially now after losing a friend. You are being lifted in prayer always.


    http://lyricfire.typepad.com/lyric-fire/2012/04/lyric-fire-napowrimo-2012-day-11-of-30-poems-in-30-days-a-tumbleweed-rolling-.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the inspirational posts of urs. maybe it is because I love uch topics more or believe in them more. Honestly I believe Marriage is a necessity, Love is a lie, but a friend to hold to every day is a blessing. ANd inspiring write up is eternal

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love to spent time to read inspiring quotes because it recharge me back from devastating situations .

    ReplyDelete

Design by WPThemesExpert | Blogger Template by BlogTemplate4U