Thursday, April 7, 2011

CORRINE RODRIGUES....YOU ARE SPECIAL


19575_1320953180228_1122755344_30997019_1565014_n.jpg
Late night calls, laughing through the night, talking way past midnight. Never ending stories or telling them over again. Secrets told to each other. Calling each other just to say sometimes with-out saying anything at all. To guide, to help….there is no end. I know that sisters are special…and I guess it’s difficult to take that place…but friends can be like sisters, can’t they?

166311_1769179345602_1122755344_32039159_5544940_n.jpgI read your comment Corinne, which you left on my post for my sister, and my heart went out to you, because I know what sisters are all about.

So, Corinne, I hope this makes you feel better…..Thank you, Corrine, for all the things that mean so much to me, for your concern and understanding, you give abundantly…thank you for bringing out the best in everyone, and just for being you. Thanks for in-depth conversations you have with all around that stimulates us time and again. Thank you for looking past my flaws and faults, and still reaching out to me. You are someone to lean on when problems appear, someone on whom you’d depend, someone who’ll lift you when you’re down in the dumps, that someone is truly a friend….and that is what you are, CORINNE…and that’s what sisters are all about too. You’re so special just as you are. Just to know that you’re there provides comfort to spare, a friendship like yours sets the bar.

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend"-- Albert Camus

37729_1479719549288_1122755344_31401623_2885043_n.jpg
Copyright@Motifs2011
Labels: Sisters, Friends, Concern
Pictures: Courtesy Corrine Rodrigues Photo Album


Corrine's link








9 comments:

  1. Speechless, dearest Alpana. You've touched me deeply -again. Thank you, dear sister. Hugssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had goosebumps when reading this.... It's so touching and beautifully dedicated.... Both of you are wonderful people.... So love, hugs and kisses right to you now...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair is fair as you would know Corinne. Lovely Alpana for an especially lovely lady.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one MOM...when is mine coming??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and touching post...I love Corrinne so completely agreed with your sentiment! You both are people filled with such light and warmth, this was a refreshing post to read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is her smile that I love. When I see it I feel like she is smiling at me!! She oozes compassion

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful..this is because,you only know how to give love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alpana, first, what a quote-worthy line, “I believe I would rather live in pain with dignity, rather than living without pain as a fool.” And living each moment as if it were our last… this is all we have anyway, so why not live it to the fullest? Beautiful thoughts here.
    I’ve only known Corinne a short while, but she is a lovely and wise soul with a warm heart that shines through her smile. And one worthy of this marvelous tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully written dedication to a well-deserved woman:)
    And yes, friends can be like sisters. Sometimes bonds are made that go so much deeper:)

    ReplyDelete

Design by WPThemesExpert | Blogger Template by BlogTemplate4U